how to write poetry like a white person
- the taste of you
- save me
- no wait save yourself
make sure to left align and god forbid touch a capital letter
Julian Casablancas of The Strokes performs during the 2014 Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival at The Empire Polo Club on April 19, 2014 in Indio, California.
i’m gonna be one month in five days! *high fives*
I’m proud of us yay!
as a side note I’ve been purge free for almost a month now can I get a happy dance for that
Son, I found your fedora. At first I thought you were a brony and I was going to be very disappointed. But then I found your giant stash of checkered vans and hawaiian shirts. Ska punk forever, son. Ska punk forever.
as an act of self love, I’m cutting out all the unnecessarily negative and hateful people in my life today. and honestly if I ignore the hint of guilt I’m feeling from this it’s actually a pretty good thing to do. it’ll do me good, I think.
Clarity Haynes a Brooklyn-based painter, focuses on non-traditional images and ideas of womanhood, beauty, sexuality and gender expression.
‘The Breast Portrait Project’ also explores illness, aging, mortality and the shifting nature of the body. Clarity explains: “I am interested in the many ways the body changes throughout a lifetime, and in the ways in which we create and change our bodies”.
† today is a good day to die on We Heart It.
- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
my life plan after graduating is:
- get an apartment
- find a job
- buy a dog
- figure out how credit cards work
- prepare for the great robot wars
- fight in the great robot wars